CHIC Scholarship Grant Application – Due January 15
Twelve Canadian Covenant churches received $4825 of the $10,000 available for Camper Scholarship Grants to help kids go to Bible camps in the summer of 2017. Thanks to our donors’ generosity during our 2016 Matching Gift Opportunity, up to $5,175 is now available as CHIC Scholarship Grants for 2018. The discipleship impact of CHIC conferences in the lives of students is tremendous, and Trellis Foundation wants to help more teens experience Jesus at CHIC. CHIC Scholarship Grants are available to Canadian Covenant churches who apply to assist students to attend CHIC 2018, with up to a maximum of $100 per student, or a maximum of $500 per church.
How to apply for a CHIC Scholarship Grant:
- Download the 2018 CHIC Scholarship Grant Application Form (PDF).
- Determine who from your Canadian Covenant church will apply for your church community.
- Finalize how many students from your Covenant church are registered for CHIC in 2018.
- Complete the Application PDF (its fillable fields can be completed on a computer with Adobe Acrobat Reader, but be sure to save the PDF to your desktop first as some web browsers will not save form field data).
- Scholarships will be distributed to a maximum of $100 per student, or a maximum of $500 per church until the $5,175 fund is exhausted.
- Have your pastor review the application and sign the bottom, along the signature of the one applying.
- The CHIC Scholarship Grant application deadline is January 15, 2018, just before the CHIC early bird registration deadline of January 18. Please note that grants will be distributed until the $5,175 that remains is exhausted, so apply early. Submit your application by email to: office(at)trellisfoundation.ca