Pandemic Response Grants Now Available
Recognizing the need for immediate discipleship innovation in response to the coronavirus situation, Trellis Foundation is releasing $10,000 in Pandemic Response Grants for 2020. These grants assist with expenses for discipling initiatives responding to the coronavirus pandemic, or spiritual formation needs arising from it, that align with Trellis’ purpose to catalyze biblical, intentional, and innovative discipleship in the Evangelical Covenant Church of Canada [ECCC].
Pandemic Response Grants are available to Canadian Covenant churches and ECCC affiliated ministries who apply, with up to a maximum of $1000 per organization.
Application guidelines for Pandemic Response Grants
- If you and your ministry leaders determine that a Pandemic Response Grant will meet a need in making and deepening disciples during this pandemic situation, then please submit an application.
- Ensure the initiative aligns with our purpose and values. Note that only Canadian Covenant churches and ECCC affiliated ministries may apply, with up to a maximum of $1000 available per organization.
- Download and complete the application here. To use this form as a fillable PDF, download it or save it to your desktop and then open the PDF file in Acrobat Reader (do not fill out the form in your web browser as your info may not be saved).
- Submit your application by email to email@example.com.
- Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis and assessed by a committee of Trellis board members and ECCC staff. You will be notified that we have received your application and a response will be given in about two weeks.
- Pandemic Response Grants will be distributed until the $10,000 fund is exhausted, so apply early.
Does your initiative not fit the Pandemic Response Grant? Our regular Discipleship Grants will be disbursed this fall, with applications due November 1, 2020. See Discipleship Grant application details here.